- Lay down when baby is sleeping.
- Nap during the day when your baby naps.
- Share night time duties so that you each can get a block of uninterrupted sleep.
- Try to aim for at least 5-6 hours of sleep within a 24 hour period. Taking that block in one consolidated stretch is ideal but may not be possible due to your baby’s feeding patterns.
- Try to optimize feeding times so you are able to feed baby and get right back to sleep as quickly as possible at night.
Posted in: Gentle Sleep Strategies